O.J. Simpson’s ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson is German and was formerly married to American football star O.J. Simpson. In June of 1994, she and her companion Ronald Goldman were both killed in the house that they shared in Los Angeles. Nicole Brown Simpson was born on May 19, 1959 in Frankfurt, Germany. Nicole Brown Simpson died on June 12, 1994 at the age of 35 years in Germany. Check below for more deets about Nicole Brown Simpson. This page will put a light upon the Nicole Brown Simpson bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Nicole Brown Simpson Profile:
|Stage Name||Nicole Brown Simpson|
|Real Name||Nicole Brown Simpson|
|Birthday||May 19, 1959|
|Death||Died on June 12, 1994 (29 years ago) (Age: 35 years) in Germany|
|Hometown||Frankfurt, Frankfurt, Germany|
Nicole Brown Simpson Family
Family and Personal Life
Nicole Brown Simpson‘ father’s name is Not Available and Nicole Brown Simpson‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Nicole Brown Simpson Trivia
- Nicole Brown Simpson was born in Frankfurt, Germany.
- Nicole Brown Simpson’s birth sign is Taurus.
- While she was working as a waitress at the nightclub Trey’s, she became acquainted with O.J. Simpson.
- O.J. Simpson was put on trial for her murder, but he was found not guilty. As a result, the crime remains unsolved.
- Denise, her sister, founded the Nicole Brown Charitable Foundation to help women and children who have been abused in their homes.