She is the daughter of the legendary vocalist Frank Sinatra and is known for her hits “These Boots Are Made for Walkin'” and “Sugar Town.” Nancy Sinatra was born in the United States. The version of the song “Somethin’ Stupid” that she and her father recorded as a duet became a smash. Born on June 8, 1940, Nancy Sinatra hails from Jersey City, United States. As in 2023, Nancy Sinatra's age is 83 years. Check below for more deets about Nancy Sinatra. This page will put a light upon the Nancy Sinatra bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Nancy Sinatra Profile:
|Stage Name||Nancy Sinatra|
|Real Name||Nancy Sinatra|
|Birthday||June 8, 1940|
|Birthplace||Jersey City, United States|
|Hometown||Jersey City, New Jersey, United States|
Nancy Sinatra Family
Family and Personal Life
Nancy Sinatra‘ father’s name is Not Available and Nancy Sinatra‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Nancy Sinatra Trivia
- Nancy Sinatra was born in Jersey City, United States.
- Nancy Sinatra’s birth sign is Gemini.
- She was a student at the University of California, Los Angeles for a short time. When she first began her career as a singer, she was more well-known in Japan and Europe than she was in the United States.
- Her rendition of “Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)” was included in the soundtrack of the movie Kill Bill.
- On September 11, 1960, she tied the knot with Tommy Sands. In 1965, she and her husband filed for divorce, and on December 12, 1970, she wed Hugh Lambert. Angela and Amanda are her two children, and both have the same name.