Nabha Natesh is an Indian actress who predominantly works in Kannada and Telugu film industry. She made her big-screen debut 2015’s Vajrakaya Kannada movie which also starred Shiva Rajkumar and Karunya Ram in the pivotal roles. In 2018, she marks her Tollywood debut with ‘Nannu Dochukunduvate’ alongside Sudheer Babu. Hails from Sringeri, Chikmagalur, Karnataka, Nabha Natesh completed her education in Coastal Karnataka.
Nabha Natesh’ Personal Info:
|Real Name||Nabha Natesh|
|Stage Name||Nabha Natesh|
|Birthday||11 December 1995|
|Mother Name||Bhagya Lakshmi|
|Birthplace||Sringeri, Chikamagalur, Karnataka|
|Hometown||Sringeri, Chikamagalur, Karnataka|
|Current City||Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
|College||NMAMIT, Nitte, Udupi|
|Eduction||information science (BE)|
|Hobbies & Interest||Dance, Reading, Watching movies, Travelling|
|Nabha Natesh Instagram|
|Nabha Natesh Facebook|
|Nabha Natesh Twitter|
|Nabha Natesh Youtube||Youtube|
|Nabha Natesh Mobile Number||N.A.|
Early Life and Careers:
Nabha Natesh was born on 11 December 1995 to a Kannada speaking family in Sringeri, Karnataka. As of now, Nabha Natesh’s age is 25 years. She is the daughter of Natesh and Bhagya Lakhsmi. She completed her education in Mangalore, Karnataka.
Prior to her foray into cinema, Nabha Natesh pursued her Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) in Mangalore. During college days itself, the teenage beauty wanted to do something beyond education and opted to proceed towards modelling. She made it to the Top 11 list of Femina Miss India Bangalore 2013 and won the MISS INTELLECTUAL award. She was also a Miss India South Zone finalist. Nabha took her acting classes from Abhinaya Taranga and started her theatre career under Prakash Belawadi. The confident actress credits her theatre background to emote easily on the silver screen.
After her tenure in modelling and theatre, Nabha made her silver screen debut at the age of 15 opposite Kannada superstar Shiva Rajkumar in ‘Vajrakaya’ (2015). The film recorded a stupendous success at the box-office and ran over 100 days in many areas across Karnataka. The young diva nailed it in the crucial role of Pataka and critics’ couldn’t stop raving about the actress. She also earned a Filmfare nomination for the Best Debut Actress.
Nabha Natesh’s Lesser Known Facts / Rumors/ Controversies
- As per the Times of India report, Nabha made her silver screen debut at the age of 15 opposite Kannada superstar Shiva Rajkumar in ‘Vajrakaya’ (2015).
- During college days itself, Nabha wanted to do something beyond education and opted for modelling. She made it to the Top 11 list of Femina Miss India Bangalore 2013 and won the Miss Intellectual award. She was also a Miss India South Zone finalist.
- She is one of the popular actresses in Telugu and Kannada film industries.
Additional information about Nabha Natesh
- Does Nabha Natesh know cooking? – No.
- Does Nabha Natesh smoke? – Not known.
- Does Nabha Natesh drinks alcohol? – Not known.
- Does Nabha Natesh go to the gym? – Yes.
- Who is Nabha Natesh’s boyfriend ( Nabha Natesh’s lover)? – Not known.
- Who is Nabha Natesh’s husband? – Unmarried.
- Nabha Natesh’s shoe size is 8.5.
- Nabha Natesh’s height is 5’4″
- Nabha Natesh’ father name is Natesh.
- Nabha Natesh’ mother name is Bhagya Lakshmi.
- Nabha Natesh’ birthday date is 11 December 1995.
- Nabha Natesh’ age is 25 years.
- Nabha Natesh’ hometown is Sringeri, Karnataka.
- Nabha Natesh’ mother tongue is Kannada
- Nabha Natesh’ debut film was Vajrakaya which released in 2015.
- Most searched terms about Nabha Natesh on Google are Nabha Natesh marriage, Nabha Natesh age, Nabha Natesh Mane, Nabha Natesh uru, Nabha Natesh hometown, Nabha Natesh village, Nabha Natesh college, Nabha Natesh lover, Nabha Natesh leaked photos, Nabha Natesh controversy, Nabha Natesh mother, Nabha Natesh father, Nabha Natesh WhatsApp, Nabha Natesh mobile number, Nabha Natesh next movie.
To report a factual error in any of the posts on FilmiFeed.com, please use this form. We endeavor to be promptly responsive in correcting errors in the material published on digital platforms. You can also use the follwoing email to report directly: