Morrie Schwartz is an American, American author of Letting Go: Morrie’s Reflections on Living While Dying. He was also the subject of Tuesdays with Morrie, a successful book-turned-film. Morrie Schwartz was born on December 20, 1916 in New York City, United States. Morrie Schwartz died on November 4, 1995 at the age of 78 years in United States. Check below for more deets about Morrie Schwartz. This page will put a light upon the Morrie Schwartz bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Morrie Schwartz Profile:
|Stage Name||Morrie Schwartz|
|Real Name||Morrie Schwartz|
|Birthday||December 20, 1916|
|Death||Died on November 4, 1995 (28 years ago) (Age: 78 years) in United States|
|Birthplace||New York City, United States|
|Hometown||New York City, New York, United States|
Morrie Schwartz Family
Family and Personal Life
Morrie Schwartz‘ father’s name is Not Available and Morrie Schwartz‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Morrie Schwartz Trivia
- Morrie Schwartz was born in New York City, United States.
- Morrie Schwartz’s birth sign is Sagittarius.
- His education culminated with a degree from City College in New York. After that, he went on to write a number of academic publications on a variety of issues related to psychology and sociology.
- He spent the better part of three decades teaching sociology at Brandeis University.
- He had two sons, Rob and Jon, with his wife Charlotte Schwartz.