Milt Thompson was an American outfielder who played in Major League Baseball for 13 years, including stints with the Atlanta Braves, Philadelphia Phillies, St. Louis Cardinals, Houston Astros, Los Angeles Dodgers, and Colorado Rockies, among other teams. He is now a coach in the league. Thompson is of American nationality. When he was hired as the hitting instructor for the Philadelphia Phillies in 2008, he won the World Series for the first time. Born on January 5, 1959, Milt Thompson Baseball Player hails from New York, United States. As in 2023, Milt Thompson Baseball Player's age is 64 years. Check below for more deets about Milt Thompson Baseball Player. This page will put a light upon the Milt Thompson Baseball Player bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Milt Thompson Baseball Player Profile:
|Stage Name||Milt Thompson Baseball Player|
|Real Name||Milt Thompson Baseball Player|
|Birthday||January 5, 1959|
|Birthplace||New York, United States|
|Hometown||New York, New York, United States|
Milt Thompson Baseball Player Family
Family and Personal Life
Milt Thompson Baseball Player‘ father’s name is Not Available and Milt Thompson Baseball Player‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Milt Thompson Baseball Player Trivia
- Milt Thompson Baseball Player was born in New York, United States.
- Milt Thompson Baseball Player’s birth sign is Capricorn.
- Prior to enrolling at Howard University for his undergraduate studies, he received his secondary education at Colonel Zadok A. Magruder High School, which is located in Rockville, Maryland. After that, in the second round of the 1979 draught, he was selected 29th overall in the second round.
- In Game 4 of the World Series in 1993, he established a new record for the Phillies by driving in five runs, which still stands today. Throughout the whole series, he batted.313 with 6 runs batted in.
- He has been married to his wife, Rhonda Scott, since 1996. They have two children together. They are the parents of four girls.