Mike Love is an American singer and composer who is most known for his time spent with the band The Beach Boys. The Beach Boys are a surf music band. The band had widespread success with a variety of songs, including “Good Vibrations” and “Surfin’ in the U.S.A.” Born on March 15, 1941, Mike Love hails from Los Angeles, United States. As in 2023, Mike Love's age is 82 years. Check below for more deets about Mike Love. This page will put a light upon the Mike Love bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Mike Love Profile:
|Stage Name||Mike Love|
|Real Name||Mike Love|
|Birthday||March 15, 1941|
|Birthplace||Los Angeles, United States|
|Hometown||Los Angeles, California, United States|
Mike Love Family
Family and Personal Life
Mike Love‘ father’s name is Not Available and Mike Love‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Mike Love Trivia
- Mike Love was born in Los Angeles, United States.
- Mike Love’s birth sign is Pisces.
- After graduating from Dorsey High School, he went on to help form the band The Pendeltones, which ultimately evolved into The Beach Boys. He was a member of The Beach Boys.
- In collaboration with Scott McKenzie, he created a number of songs.
- From 1961 to 1964, he was married to Francie St. Martin. From 1965 to 1969, he was married to Suzanne Belcher. From 1971 to 1974, he was married to Tamara Fitch. From 1981 to 1984, he was married to Catherine Linda Martinez. He is the father of eight children in all.