Photographer Michael Stokes is an American who is most known for his images of wounded Marines returning from duty in Iraq and Afghanistan. Stokes has won several awards for his work. He published the book Masculinity, which is a compilation of his photographs, as well as the book My Buddy, which is a collection of his vintage works. Both of these books centre on his photographic work. Born on January 9, 1963, Michael Stokes hails from California, United States. As in 2023, Michael Stokes's age is 60 years. Check below for more deets about Michael Stokes. This page will put a light upon the Michael Stokes bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Michael Stokes Profile:
|Stage Name||Michael Stokes|
|Real Name||Michael Stokes|
|Birthday||January 9, 1963|
|Birthplace||California, United States|
|Hometown||California, California, United States|
Michael Stokes Family
Family and Personal Life
Michael Stokes‘ father’s name is Not Available and Michael Stokes‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Michael Stokes Trivia
- Michael Stokes was born in California, United States.
- Michael Stokes’s birth sign is Capricorn.
- He started swimming in competition while he was in elementary school, and he continued to do so throughout college and even after he graduated. In addition to that, he has a bachelor’s degree in filmmaking and worked as a flight attendant for Delta Airlines for a total of thirteen years.
- His images have been seen on a variety of television programmes, including “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno,” “Good Morning America,” and “Inside Edition.”
- Berkeley, California, was his home throughout his childhood.