Michael Haughton is an American, Most well known as the father of late R&B singer Aaliyah and filmmaker Rashad Haughton. Michael Haughton was born on January 10, 1951 in New York, United States. Michael Haughton died on November 8, 2012 at the age of 61 years in United States. Check below for more deets about Michael Haughton. This page will put a light upon the Michael Haughton bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Michael Haughton Profile:
|Stage Name||Michael Haughton|
|Real Name||Michael Haughton|
|Birthday||January 10, 1951|
|Death||Died on November 8, 2012 (11 years ago) (Age: 61 years) in United States|
|Birthplace||New York, United States|
|Hometown||New York, New York, United States|
Michael Haughton Family
Family and Personal Life
Michael Haughton‘ father’s name is Not Available and Michael Haughton‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Michael Haughton Trivia
- Michael Haughton was born in New York, United States.
- Michael Haughton’s birth sign is Capricorn.
- The family relocated to Detroit when Aaliyah was five years old, and Aaliyah’s father found employment in the city’s warehouse industry.
- During Aaliyah’s musical career, he worked as her personal manager. However, he would later stop after he was stricken with illness.
- It was in 2012 that he died away, and he was laid to rest next to his daughter. His wife, Diane, planned to do the same upon her death.