Merle Haggard is a famous country singer from the United States. He is best known for his song “Okie From Muskogee.” Haggard was the leader of the band The Strangers. In the year 1994, he was inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame. Merle Haggard was born on April 6, 1937 in California, United States. Merle Haggard died on April 6, 2016 at the age of 79 years in United States. Check below for more deets about Merle Haggard. This page will put a light upon the Merle Haggard bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Merle Haggard Profile:
|Stage Name||Merle Haggard|
|Real Name||Merle Haggard|
|Birthday||April 6, 1937|
|Death||Died on April 6, 2016 (7 years ago) (Age: 79 years) in United States|
|Birthplace||California, United States|
|Hometown||California, California, United States|
Merle Haggard Family
Family and Personal Life
Merle Haggard‘ father’s name is Not Available and Merle Haggard‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Merle Haggard Trivia
- Merle Haggard was born in California, United States.
- Merle Haggard’s birth sign is Aries.
- During the Great Depression, his family’s farm was destroyed in a fire, so they were forced to relocate to the west. When Haggard was a younger man, he committed some minor crimes, such as stealing, which got him in trouble with the law.
- In 2006, he was presented with the Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award, and in 2010, he received an honour from the Kennedy Center.
- He wed Leona Hobbs in 1956, Bonnie Owens in 1968, Leona Williams in 1978, Debbie Parret on in 1985, and Theresa Ann Lane on September 11, 1993. His first marriage was to Leona Hobbs in 1956, and his subsequent marriages were to Bonnie Owens, Leona Williams, and Debbie Parret.