Matthias Reim is a German pop star who rose to prominence in 1990 with the unanticipated success of his song “Verdammt, Ich Lieb’ Dich.” His subsequent albums, such as Alles Klar (1995), Déjà Vu (2004), and Phoenix, have brought him consistent acclaim over the course of the past few decades (2016). Born on November 26, 1957, Matthias Reim hails from Berlin, Germany. As in 2023, Matthias Reim's age is 66 years. Check below for more deets about Matthias Reim. This page will put a light upon the Matthias Reim bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Matthias Reim Profile:
|Stage Name||Matthias Reim|
|Real Name||Matthias Reim|
|Birthday||November 26, 1957|
|Hometown||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
Matthias Reim Family
Family and Personal Life
Matthias Reim‘ father’s name is Not Available and Matthias Reim‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Matthias Reim Trivia
- Matthias Reim was born in Berlin, Germany.
- Matthias Reim’s birth sign is Sagittarius.
- He spent his childhood in the German city of Homberg. He attended a college where his majors were in German and English.
- It was his song “Verdammt, Ich Lieb’ Dich” that dominated the top spot on the singles chart in Germany for a total of sixteen consecutive weeks.
- Since 2004, he has been married to Sarah Stanek. They divorced in 2013. He is the father of five children who go by the names Romy, Bastian, Marie-Louise, and Romeo.