Martin Elliott is a British photographer who was responsible for shooting the iconic poster known as Tennis Girl, which was released in 1976. The poster showed his then girlfriend, who was taken from behind while she was dressed for tennis and lifted her skirt to expose her bottom. Martin Elliott was born on July 2, 1946 in England, United Kingdom. Martin Elliott died on March 24, 2010 at the age of 63 years in United Kingdom. Check below for more deets about Martin Elliott. This page will put a light upon the Martin Elliott bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Martin Elliott Profile:
|Stage Name||Martin Elliott|
|Real Name||Martin Elliott|
|Birthday||July 2, 1946|
|Death||Died on March 24, 2010 (13 years ago) (Age: 63 years) in United Kingdom|
|Birthplace||England, United Kingdom|
|Hometown||England, England, United Kingdom|
Martin Elliott Family
Family and Personal Life
Martin Elliott‘ father’s name is Not Available and Martin Elliott‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Martin Elliott Trivia
- Martin Elliott was born in England, United Kingdom.
- Martin Elliott’s birth sign is Cancer.
- Oldbury Grammar School and Loughborough College of Art were among his educational institutions of choice.
- He is infamously known for having said that his iconic photograph Tennis Girl is not a photograph that he would purchase for himself.
- He married Noelle Bott in 1988.