Martha Bernays was Sigmund Freud’s wife and was German. Sigmund Freud was a famous psychologist. She and Freud eventually had six children together: Jean-Martin, Oliver, Ernst, Mathilde, Sophie, and Anna. The children’s names are in the following order: Martha Bernays was born on July 26, 1861 in Berlin, Germany. Martha Bernays died on November 2, 1951 at the age of 90 years in Germany. Check below for more deets about Martha Bernays. This page will put a light upon the Martha Bernays bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Martha Bernays Profile:
|Stage Name||Martha Bernays|
|Real Name||Martha Bernays|
|Birthday||July 26, 1861|
|Death||Died on November 2, 1951 (72 years ago) (Age: 90 years) in Germany|
|Hometown||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
Martha Bernays Family
Family and Personal Life
Martha Bernays‘ father’s name is Not Available and Martha Bernays‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Martha Bernays Trivia
- Martha Bernays was born in Berlin, Germany.
- Martha Bernays’s birth sign is Leo.
- In 1886, after being engaged to Freud for a total of four years, she wed him.
- Freud courted her by writing her a number of love letters while they were dating.
- Her father’s name was Berman, and her mother’s name was Emmeline Bernays.