Maria Barbara Bach was born in Germany and is best known as the wife of the famous musician Johann Sebastian Bach. Additionally, she was his second cousin twice removed. Maria Barbara Bach was born on October 20, 1684 in Berlin, Germany. Maria Barbara Bach died on July 7, 1720 at the age of 35 years in Germany. Check below for more deets about Maria Barbara Bach. This page will put a light upon the Maria Barbara Bach bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Maria Barbara Bach Profile:
|Stage Name||Maria Barbara Bach|
|Real Name||Maria Barbara Bach|
|Birthday||October 20, 1684|
|Death||Died on July 7, 1720 (303 years ago) (Age: 35 years) in Germany|
|Hometown||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
Maria Barbara Bach Family
Family and Personal Life
Maria Barbara Bach‘ father’s name is Not Available and Maria Barbara Bach‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Maria Barbara Bach Trivia
- Maria Barbara Bach was born in Berlin, Germany.
- Maria Barbara Bach’s birth sign is Libra.
- She spent her childhood in Gehren, which is located in Schwarzburg-Sondershausen, and went on to marry Bach when he was serving as the organist at St. Blasius Church in Muhlhausen.
- In 1720, she passed away in a manner that was sudden and unexpected. There are rumours that pregnancy-related difficulties led to her passing, despite the fact that the official cause of her death has not been determined.
- She gave birth to seven children with Bach, three of them passed away at a young age.