Margot Frank was Anne Frank’s older sister and was German. She perished as a victim of the Holocaust during the Holocaust. Margot Frank was born on February 16, 1926 in Frankfurt, Germany. Margot Frank died on March 9, 1945 at the age of 19 years in Germany. Check below for more deets about Margot Frank. This page will put a light upon the Margot Frank bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Margot Frank Profile:
|Stage Name||Margot Frank|
|Real Name||Margot Frank|
|Birthday||February 16, 1926|
|Death||Died on March 9, 1945 (78 years ago) (Age: 19 years) in Germany|
|Hometown||Frankfurt, Frankfurt, Germany|
Margot Frank Family
Family and Personal Life
Margot Frank‘ father’s name is Not Available and Margot Frank‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Margot Frank Trivia
- Margot Frank was born in Frankfurt, Germany.
- Margot Frank’s birth sign is Aquarius.
- On July 6, 1942, she and her family went into hiding to protect themselves.
- It is said that she maintained her own journal throughout the period that she was in hiding, but that diary was never found.
- Anne Frank, who was five years her junior, was her younger sister. Her parents were Otto and Edith Frank.