Malavika Satheesan is an Indian actress who predominantly works in Telugu film industry. She made her big-screen debut in 2020 with Choosi Choodangaane which also stars Shiva Kandukuri and Varsha Bollamma in the pivotal roles. Born on 28 March 2001, Malavika Satheesan hails from Trivandrum, Kerala, India. As in 2020, Malavika Satheesan’s age is 19 Trivandrum, Kerala, India. Check below for more deets about the actress. This page will put a light upon the Malavika Satheesan biography, wiki, age, birthday, family details, affairs, upcoming movies, controversies, rumours, lesser-known facts and more.
Malavika Satheesan Biography:
|Stage Name||Malavika Satheesan|
|Real Name||Malavika Satheesan|
|Debut||Telugu film: Choosi Choodangaane (2020)|
|Birthday||28 March 2001|
|Birthplace||Trivandrum, Kerala, India|
|Hometown||Trivandrum, Kerala, India|
|Current City||Secunderabad, Telangana, India|
Relationships & More
|Spouse / Husband||Unmarried|
Educational & Qualification
|School||Army Public School, Allahabad|
|College||St. Francis College|
Malavika Satheesan’s Known and Lesser Known Facts
- Malavika Satheesan was born on 28 March 2001, in Trivandrum, Kerala, India.
- As in 2020, Malavika Satheesan’s age is 19 years.
- Malavika Satheesan’s father name is Satheesh Raveendran and Malavika Satheesan’s mother name is Rekha Satheesan who is a teacher at Army pre-primary school.
- Malavika Satheesan’s parents got married on 19 April 2000. Malavika Satheesan’s birthday is on 28 March 2001.
- She made her big-screen debut with Choosi Choodangaane(2020) Telugu movie.
- As per the sources, she will next be seen in BFH (Boy Friends For Hire) Telugu movie.
Malavika Satheesan’s Rumours / Controversies
- 👉 🙅
Tags: Malavika Satheesan, Malavika Satheesan wiki, Malavika Satheesan bio, Malavika Satheesan photos, Malavika Satheesan news, Who is Malavika Satheesan, Shetty Shetty biography, Malavika Satheesan Photos,
To report a factual error in any of the posts on FilmiFeed.com , please use this form. We endeavor to be promptly responsive in correcting errors in the material published on digital platforms. You can also use the follwoing email to report directly: