Lisa Harper is an American religious researcher and author. She is known for her work that makes the Bible more approachable to audiences in today’s world by using contemporary parallels. She is the author of more than ten books and is in high demand as a public speaker. Born on August 24, 1963, Lisa Harper hails from New York, United States. As in 2023, Lisa Harper's age is 60 years. Check below for more deets about Lisa Harper. This page will put a light upon the Lisa Harper bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Lisa Harper Profile:
|Stage Name||Lisa Harper|
|Real Name||Lisa Harper|
|Birthday||August 24, 1963|
|Birthplace||New York, United States|
|Hometown||New York, New York, United States|
Lisa Harper Family
Family and Personal Life
Lisa Harper‘ father’s name is Not Available and Lisa Harper‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Lisa Harper Trivia
- Lisa Harper was born in New York, United States.
- Lisa Harper’s birth sign is Virgo.
- She spent the first six years of her career serving as the director of the national women’s ministry for Focus for the Family.
- In 2017, she was highlighted in an online adoption-themed piece that was produced for The Today Show and shown online.
- In 2014, she became Missy’s legal mother and adopted her from Haiti.