Linda Richards, a native of New York, is renowned as the first nurse in the history of the United States to get her registered nursing certification. In addition to this, she is credited with developing the first practical system for maintaining patients’ medical records in hospitals. Linda Richards was born on July 27, 1841 in New York, United States. Linda Richards died on April 16, 1930 at the age of 88 years in United States. Check below for more deets about Linda Richards. This page will put a light upon the Linda Richards bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Linda Richards Profile:
|Stage Name||Linda Richards|
|Real Name||Linda Richards|
|Birthday||July 27, 1841|
|Death||Died on April 16, 1930 (93 years ago) (Age: 88 years) in United States|
|Birthplace||New York, United States|
|Hometown||New York, New York, United States|
Linda Richards Family
Family and Personal Life
Linda Richards‘ father’s name is Not Available and Linda Richards‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Linda Richards Trivia
- Linda Richards was born in New York, United States.
- Linda Richards’s birth sign is Leo.
- After spending time in 1854 caring for her sick mother, she found a calling in the nursing profession.
- She was also a teacher in Kyoto at the time she developed the first nursing education programme in Japan.
- During the American Civil War, her fiancé George Poole was taken prisoner and later slain.