Linda Hamilton is an American actress who is known for Lost Girl (2013-2015), Bermuda Tentacles (2014), and Chuck (2010-2012). Born on September 26, 1956, Linda Hamilton hails from Salisbury, United States. As in 2023, Linda Hamilton's age is 67 years. Check below for more deets about Linda Hamilton. This page will put a light upon the Linda Hamilton bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Linda Hamilton Profile:
|Stage Name||Linda Hamilton|
|Real Name||Linda Hamilton|
|Birthday||September 26, 1956|
|Birthplace||Salisbury, United States|
|Hometown||Salisbury, Maryland, United States|
Linda Hamilton Family
|Father:||Carroll Stanford Hamilton|
Family and Personal Life
Linda Hamilton‘ father’s name is Carroll Stanford Hamilton and Linda Hamilton‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Linda Hamilton Trivia
- Linda Hamilton was born in Salisbury, United States.
- Linda Hamilton’s birth sign is Virgo.
- Linda Hamilton‘ father name is Carroll Stanford Hamilton and her mother name is Not Available.
- She married James Cameron on 26 July 1997 and divorced on 16 December 1999, have a single child named Josephine Camero.
- She was with Bruce Abbott from 19 December 1982 to 28 December 1989, they have a single child named Dalton Abbott.
- She has three siblings, identical twin sisters named Leslie Hamilton Gearren and Laura Hamilton, and a brother named Ford Hamilton.
- She’s Ex-sister-in-law of Mike Cameron and John David Cameron.
- Her birth sign is Libra and her birth name is Linda Carroll Hamilton.
- She’s an actress, known for Lost Girl (2013-2015), Bermuda Tentacles (2014), and Chuck (2010-2012).
- She has played the role Amelia Philips of ‘Refuge’, Linda of ‘Weeds’, and Cory Williams of ‘Hard Times’.
- She attended Wicomico Junior High School in Salisbury, Maryland with her sisters.
- She was nominated for three Golden Globe Awards, also she won seventeen other awards and got eight nominations.
- She received Satellite Awards for Best Performance by an Actress in 2000, NYC Indie Film Awards for Best Actress in 2016, and MTV Movie + TV Awards for Best Female Performance IN 1992, and more.