Lewis Wilson is an American actor who is best known for playing the title role in the first film in the Batman film series, which was released in 1943. Wilson is also well-known for his roles as Paul and Iron Man Collins in the films Red Head from Manhattan and Sailor’s Holiday, both of which were released in the 1940s. Lewis Wilson was born on January 28, 1920 in New York, United States. Lewis Wilson died on August 9, 2000 at the age of 80 years in United States. Check below for more deets about Lewis Wilson. This page will put a light upon the Lewis Wilson bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Lewis Wilson Profile:
|Stage Name||Lewis Wilson|
|Real Name||Lewis Wilson|
|Birthday||January 28, 1920|
|Death||Died on August 9, 2000 (23 years ago) (Age: 80 years) in United States|
|Birthplace||New York, United States|
|Hometown||New York, New York, United States|
Lewis Wilson Family
Family and Personal Life
Lewis Wilson‘ father’s name is Not Available and Lewis Wilson‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Lewis Wilson Trivia
- Lewis Wilson was born in New York, United States.
- Lewis Wilson’s birth sign is Aquarius.
- After completing his education at Worcester Academy in Massachusetts, he was cast by Columbia Pictures in the iconic Batman serial that was set during World War II.
- In the latter half of the 1940s, he took a position as a resident actor at the famous Pasadena Playhouse in Southern California.
- His marriage to the author of works of fiction, Dana Natol (who would go on to become Dana Broccoli), resulted in the birth of the film producer Michael G. Wilson.