Lauren Bushnell Lane, a former flight attendant from the United States who is now a reality television personality, is one of the contestants on the twentieth season of ABC’s The Bachelor. In the season finale, she said yes to Ben Higgins’ proposal to marry her, but the two of them eventually split up. Born on February 2, 1990, Lauren Bushnell Lane hails from Portland, United States. As in 2023, Lauren Bushnell Lane's age is 33 years. Check below for more deets about Lauren Bushnell Lane. This page will put a light upon the Lauren Bushnell Lane bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Lauren Bushnell Lane Profile:
|Stage Name||Lauren Bushnell Lane|
|Real Name||Lauren Bushnell Lane|
|Profession(s)||Reality TV Star,|
|Birthday||February 2, 1990|
|Birthplace||Portland, United States|
|Hometown||Portland, Oregon, United States|
Lauren Bushnell Lane Family
Family and Personal Life
Lauren Bushnell Lane‘ father’s name is Not Available and Lauren Bushnell Lane‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Lauren Bushnell Lane Trivia
- Lauren Bushnell Lane was born in Portland, United States.
- Lauren Bushnell Lane’s birth sign is Aquarius.
- She received her degree in business management from Whitworth University and graduated with honours.
- Her prominence from reality television resulted in more than 180,000 people following her on Twitter.
- She has two brothers called Brett and Bryant, as well as a sister by the name of Mollie who is also a flight attendant. Her family was devout Christians and she spent her childhood in Portland, Oregon. In 2018, she started a relationship with country artist Chris Lane, and in June of 2019, they announced their engagement. On October 25, 2019, the pair tied the knot. Lauren and Chris had their first child, a boy named Dutton Lane, in June of 2021. The couple shared the exciting news that they were expecting their second child together in June of 2022.