Laura Daniel is a New Zealand comedian and actress who has acted in various TV shows. She is best recognized for reporting on the show “Seven Sharp”. Previously, Laura has starred in the television series “Funny Girls” and “Jono and Ben”. Born on November 25, 1990, Laura Daniel hails from Palmerston North, New Zealand. As in 2023, Laura Daniel's age is 33 years. Check below for more deets about Laura Daniel. This page will put a light upon the Laura Daniel bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Laura Daniel Profile:
|Stage Name||Laura Daniel|
|Real Name||Laura Daniel|
|Birthday||November 25, 1990|
|Birthplace||Palmerston North, New Zealand|
|Hometown||Palmerston North, Palmerston North, New Zealand|
Laura Daniel Family
Family and Personal Life
Laura Daniel‘ father’s name is Not Available and Laura Daniel‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Laura Daniel Trivia
- Laura Daniel was born in Palmerston North, New Zealand.
- Laura Daniel’s birth sign is Sagittarius.
- She was a huge fan of Flight of the Conchords while growing up.
- Laura worked on “7 Days”.
- She was the voice of Riley in the animated television series “The Barefoot Bandits” and has performed in theater and musical theater productions.
- Laura also sang “This Is For My Girls” with others.
- She won series 2 of “Taskmaster NZ”.
- Laura has been in a relationship with fellow comedian Joseph Moore with whom she performs as the comedy duo Two Hearts.
- She can be found on Instagram under the username @imlauradaniel, where she promotes her lifestyle and career.