Kushee Ravi (Kushi Ravi) is an Indian actress who predominantly works in the Kannada film industry. She made her big-screen debut in ‘The Great Story of Soda Buddi’ Kannada movie which also starred Anusha Ranganath. Her second film was ‘Dia’ Kannada movie which got a good response from the audiences as well as critics. Born in 1993, Kushee Ravi hails from Bangalore, India. As in 2021, Kushi Ravi’s age is 27 years. Check below for more deets about Kushee Ravi. This page will put a light upon the Kushee Ravi bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, affairs, boyfriend, controversies, rumours, lesser-known facts and more.
Kushee Ravi Biography:
|Stage Name||Kushee Ravi|
|Real Name||Kushee Ravi|
|Debut||Kannada film: The Great Story of Soda Buddi|
|Hometown||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Current City||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Mother: Shobha Ravi|
Relationships & More
|Spouse / Husband||Rakesh|
Educational & Qualification
- Kushee Ravi is an Indian actress who mainly works in the Kannada film industry.
- She made her big-screen debut with The Great Story of Soda Buddi Kannada movie.
- Her second film was Dia Kannada movie which directed by KS Ashoka. The film also stars Dheekshith Shetty and Pruthvi Ambar in the pivotal roles.
- Kushee Ravi is one of the most searched actresses in the Kannada film industry in March 2020.
- Kushee Ravi will next be seen in Nakshe Kannada movie.
Kushee Ravi’ Family Details
- Kushee Ravi’s father name is Ravi and her mother name is Shobha Ravi.
- Kushree Ravi’ husband name is Rakesh. She had a Love-cum-Arranged marriage with Rakesh who is a businessman in Bangalore. The couple has a baby daughter named, Tanisha.
- Kushree Ravi’ daughter, Tanisha.
Tags: Kushee Ravi, Kushee Ravi wiki, Kushee Ravi bio, Kushi Kannada actress, Dia Kannada actress, Kushee Ravi photos, Kushee Ravi news, Who is Kushee Ravi, Shetty Shetty biography, Kushee Ravi Photos
To report a factual error in any of the posts on FilmiFeed.com, please use this form. We endeavor to be promptly responsive in correcting errors in the material published on digital platforms. You can also use the follwoing email to report directly: