Kavya Ramesh is an Indian actress who predominantly works in Kannada film industry. She is popularly known for her portrayal of Aditi in ‘Seetha Vallabha’ which aired on Colors Kannada. She will be making her big-screen debut with Munna Kannada movie. Let’s check out Kavya Ramesh Wiki, Kavya Ramesh Biography, Kavya Ramesh Filmography, Kavya Ramesh Age, Kavya Ramesh Birthday, Kavya Ramesh Unknown Facts, Kavya Ramesh Biodata and more.
Name in regional language: ಕಾವ್ಯ ರಮೇಶ್
Early Life and Careers:
Kavya Ramesh was born on 12 October 1998 to a Kannada speaking family in Davanagere, Karnataka. As of 2021, Kavya Ramesh’s age is 22 years. She is the only daughter of Ramesh and Nagamani. She did her schooling in RSSN school, Harapanahalli and KCA High School, Harapanahalli. After completing her PUC at Nutana independent PU science college, Davanagere, she joined Acharya Institute of Technology, Bangalore for further studies.
She never dreamt about becoming an actress since from her childhood. However, her mother always craved to see her on-screen. The wish of her mother accomplished when she got selected as the leading lady in an audition of ‘Mangalyam Tanthunanena’ Kannada serial which aired on Colors Super. Later, she got an offer to act in another serial, titled, ‘Seetha Vallabha’ which boosted her popularity in Karnataka. Consequently, she getting offers from featured films.
Even before she appears on the silver screen, she got three consecutive opportunities to act in films such as Munna Kannada movie, Chowkabara Kannada movie and December 24 Kannada movie.
|Real Name||Kavya Ramesh|
|Stage Name||Kavya Ramesh|
|Birthday||12 October 1998|
|Hometown||Harapanahalli, Bellary, Karnataka|
|Current City||Bangalore, India|
|Eduction||Pursuing BSC 3rd Year|
|Debut||Munna Kannada Movie (2020)|
|Hobbies & Interest||Cooking, Dance, Reading, Watching movies, Travelling|
|Kavya Ramesh Instagram|
|Kavya Ramesh Facebook|
|Kavya Ramesh Twitter|
|Kavya Ramesh Youtube||Youtube|
|Kavya Ramesh Mobile No.||+91********87|
Lesser Known Facts / Rumors/ Controversies
- Kavya Ramesh started her career with ‘Mangalyam Tanthunanena’ Kannada TV serial which aired on Colors Super.
- She rose to fame after her portrayal of Aditi in her second serial ‘Seetha Vallabha’.
- Even before she appears on the silver screen, Kavya Ramesh got three consecutive opportunities to act in films such as Munna Kannada movie, Chowkabara Kannada movie and December 24 Kannada movie.
- Kavya Ramesh is a foodie who loves to eat spicy food items and any chicken dishes. She is also good at cooking.
- Does Kavya Ramesh know cooking? – Yes.
- Does Kavya Ramesh smoke? – Not known.
- Does Kavya Ramesh drinks alcohol? – Not known.
- Does Kavya Ramesh go to the gym? – Yes.
- Who is Kavya Ramesh’s boyfriend ( Kavya Ramesh’s lover)? – Not known.
- Who is Kavya Ramesh’s husband? – Unmarried.
- Kavya Ramesh’s shoe size is 6.
- Kavya Ramesh’s height is 5’3″
- Kavya Ramesh’ father name is Ramesh.
- Kavya Ramesh’ mother name is Nagamani.
- Kavya Ramesh’ birthday date is 12 October 1998.
- As of 2021, Kavya Ramesh’ age is 22 years.
- Kavya Ramesh’ hometown is Harapanahalli, Bellary, Karnataka.
- Kavya Ramesh’ mother tongue is Kannada.
Tags: Kavya Ramesh wiki, Kavya Ramesh biography, Kavya Ramesh age, Kavya Ramesh bio, Kavya Ramesh biodata, Kavya Ramesh personal info, Kavya Ramesh filmography, Kavya Ramesh boyfriend, Kavya Ramesh husband, Kavya Ramesh lover, Kavya Ramesh family, Kavya Ramesh mother, Kavya Ramesh father, Kavya Ramesh sister, Kavya Ramesh brother, Kavya Ramesh spouse, Kavya Ramesh height, Kavya Ramesh facebook, Kavya Ramesh instagram, Kavya Ramesh twitter, Kavya Ramesh linkedin, Kavya Ramesh snapchat, Kavya Ramesh tiktok, Kavya Ramesh phone number, Kavya Ramesh mobile number, Kavya Ramesh email, Kavya Ramesh actress, Kavya Ramesh Photos, Kavya Ramesh upcoming movies, Kavya Ramesh movie list, Kavya Ramesh birthday, Kavya Ramesh home address
To report a factual error in any of the posts on FilmiFeed.com, please use this form. We endeavor to be promptly responsive in correcting errors in the material published on digital platforms. You can also use the follwoing email to report directly: