Katherine Johnson is a well-known physicist and mathematician who hails from the United States. She is most well-known for her work with NASA. Many people in the scientific world see her as a trailblazer for African-American women in the field. Katherine Johnson was born on August 26, 1918 in West Virginia, United States. Katherine Johnson died on February 24, 2020 at the age of 101 years in United States. Check below for more deets about Katherine Johnson. This page will put a light upon the Katherine Johnson bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Katherine Johnson Profile:
|Stage Name||Katherine Johnson|
|Real Name||Katherine Johnson|
|Birthday||August 26, 1918|
|Death||Died on February 24, 2020 (3 years ago) (Age: 101 years) in United States|
|Birthplace||West Virginia, United States|
|Hometown||West Virginia, West Virginia, United States|
Katherine Johnson Family
Family and Personal Life
Katherine Johnson‘ father’s name is Not Available and Katherine Johnson‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Katherine Johnson Trivia
- Katherine Johnson was born in West Virginia, United States.
- Katherine Johnson’s birth sign is Virgo.
- She received specialised instruction in analytic geometry when she enrolled at West Virginia State University, where she took the class that was designed just for her.
- Her contributions to the illustrious Apollo programme earned her a number of distinguished awards, one of which was the NASA Lunar Orbiter Spacecraft and Operations Team Award. She was also the winner of a number of other awards.
- In 1939, she tied the knot with James Francis Goble. They were blessed with three kids as a couple.