Kate Fagan is an American sports broadcaster, gay rights advocate, and author. She is best known for her memoir The Reappearing Act, in which she details her experiences as a gay college athlete and the challenges she faced. In 2012, she became a staff member at ESPN and quickly became a regular on shows such as “Around the Horn.” Born on November 15, 1981, Kate Fagan hails from Warwick, United States. As in 2023, Kate Fagan's age is 42 years. Check below for more deets about Kate Fagan. This page will put a light upon the Kate Fagan bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Kate Fagan Profile:
|Stage Name||Kate Fagan|
|Real Name||Kate Fagan|
|Birthday||November 15, 1981|
|Birthplace||Warwick, United States|
|Hometown||Warwick, Rhode Island, United States|
Kate Fagan Family
Family and Personal Life
Kate Fagan‘ father’s name is Not Available and Kate Fagan‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Kate Fagan Trivia
- Kate Fagan was born in Warwick, United States.
- Kate Fagan’s birth sign is Scorpio.
- She entered the University of Colorado as her high school’s all-time leading scorer in basketball and graduated as her high school’s all-time leading scorer overall. In 2004, she graduated with a bachelor’s degree in communications.
- She broke the record for the Big 12 in the 2002-2003 season by making 44 consecutive free throws, which she did. After that, she participated in the National Women’s Basketball League and worked for the Philadelphia Inquirer at one point in her life.
- Her parents, Chris and Kathy Fagan, gave birth to her, and she has an older sister by the name of Ryan. When she was a junior in college, she disclosed her sexual orientation to the public.