Kasie West is an American author who specialises in writing books for young adults and is best recognised for her work in this field. She is the author of many books, the most notable of which are The Distance Between Us, On the Fence, and Split Second. Born on October 23, 1976, Kasie West hails from California, United States. As in 2023, Kasie West's age is 47 years. Check below for more deets about Kasie West. This page will put a light upon the Kasie West bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Kasie West Profile:
|Stage Name||Kasie West|
|Real Name||Kasie West|
|Birthday||October 23, 1976|
|Birthplace||California, United States|
|Hometown||California, California, United States|
Kasie West Family
Family and Personal Life
Kasie West‘ father’s name is Not Available and Kasie West‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Kasie West Trivia
- Kasie West was born in California, United States.
- Kasie West’s birth sign is Scorpio.
- She attended Fresno State University and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree. Pivot Point, the author’s first book, was released to the public in February of 2013.
- In February of 2014, the author published the sequel to her first work, which was titled Split Second. Both of her works, “The Distance Between Us” and “Pivot Point,” were considered for nominations for the Goodreads Choice Awards in the year 2013.
- Together with her husband, Jared, she is the mother of four children.