Karla Bonoff is an American singer and composer who has published a number of albums, the most notable of which being Restless Nights, which was released in 1979. She is responsible for writing a number of songs that became hits for other singers, such as “Home” by Bonnie Raitt and “Tell Me Why” by Wynonna Judd. Born on December 27, 1951, Karla Bonoff hails from Santa Monica, United States. As in 2023, Karla Bonoff's age is 71 years. Check below for more deets about Karla Bonoff. This page will put a light upon the Karla Bonoff bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Karla Bonoff Profile:
|Stage Name||Karla Bonoff|
|Real Name||Karla Bonoff|
|Birthday||December 27, 1951|
|Birthplace||Santa Monica, United States|
|Hometown||Santa Monica, California, United States|
Karla Bonoff Family
Family and Personal Life
Karla Bonoff‘ father’s name is Not Available and Karla Bonoff‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Karla Bonoff Trivia
- Karla Bonoff was born in Santa Monica, United States.
- Karla Bonoff’s birth sign is Capricorn.
- Prior to the release of her first album, which she christened after herself in 1977, she sang backing vocals for the vocalists Linda Ronstadt and Wendy Waldman.
- Her song “Somebody’s Eyes,” which was released in 1984, was included on the soundtrack for the movie “Footloose.”
- She spent her childhood in Santa Monica, California, with her family.