Kareena Kapoor Khan (born on 21 September 1980) is an Indian actress who predominantly works in Bollywood films. She is the daughter of actors Randhir Kapoor and Babita. She is the younger sister of another Bollywood diva, Karishma Kapoor. She got married to Bollywood actor Saif Ali Khan on 16 October 2012, and the couple has a son whose name is Taimur Ali Khan. Kareena Kapoor is the second wife of Saif Ali Khan and stepmother of Bollywood actress Sara Ali Khan and Ibrahim Ali Khan. Kareena Kapoor Khan made her Bollywood debut in the 2000 war film Refugee where she cast opposite Abhishek Bachchan.
Kareena Kapoor Khan’ Personal Info:
|Stage Name||Kareena Kapoor Khan|
|Real Name||Kareena Kapoor Khan|
|Birthday||21 September 1980|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Virgo|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Current City||Fortune Heights in Bandra West, Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Writing, Reading, Dance, Travelling|
Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Education Info:
|School||Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai,
Welham Girls’ School, Dehradun
|College||Mithibai College, Vile Parle, Mumbai|
Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Family Info:
|Husband/Spouse Name||Saif Ali Khan|
|Children||Taimur Ali Khan (born on 20 December 2016)|
|Father Name||Randhir Kapoor (Actor)|
|Mother Name||Babita (Actress)|
|Sibling(s) Name||Karishma Kapoor (Actress)|
Boyfriends, Affairs & More:
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Hrithik Roshan (Actor),
Shahid Kapoor (Actor),
Saif Ali Khan (Actor)
Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Career info:
• Best Female Debut for Refugee (2001)
• Special Award for Chameli (2004)
• Best Actress (Critics) Award for Dev (2005)
• Best Actress (Critics) Award for Omkara (2007)
• Best Actress Award for Jab We Met (2008)
• Best Supporting Actress Award for We Are Family (2011)International Indian Film Academy Awards (IIFA)
• Star Debut of the Year – Female for Refugee (2001)
• Style Diva of the Year (2004)
• Best Actress Award for Jab We Met (2008)
• Best Actress Award for 3 Idiots (2010)Honours
• Rajiv Gandhi Young Achiever Award (2005)
Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Physical Appearance:
|Weight (Approx.)||55 kg|
|Eye Colour||Hazel Green|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Favourite Things:
|Favourite Food(s)||Dal-Chawal, Pasta, Spaghetti|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Raj Kapoor, Shah Rukh Khan|
|Favourite Actress(es)||Meena Kumari, Nargis, Kajol|
|Favourite Film(s)||Bollywood: Awaara, Sangam, Bobby, Kal Aaj Aur Kal,
Hollywood: Breakfast At Tiffany’s, Cat On A Hot Tin Roof,
Love Story, Ben Hur
|Favourite Cricket||Virat Kohli|
|Favourite colour||Red and Black|
|Favourite destination(s)||Switzerland and London|
Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Rumours & Controversies:
- In the set of 2001 Hindi movie, Ajnabee, she and Bipasha Basu had a catfight, post this fight, Kareena Kapoor dig at Bipasa Basu’s skin colour and called her ‘Kali Billi’ publicly.
- The MMS of her and Shahid Kapoor’s liplock went viral on social media where both had a steamy lip-lock for two minutes. The video of MMS still available on the Internet.
- She publicly made fun of Priyanka Chopra’s accent, post this Priyanka Chopra replied by saying that she got it from the same place where her hubby Saif Ali Khan got his from.
- In several interviews, Kareena Kapoor Khan mocked Ameesha Patel for her acting and her beauty, her people and many silly reasons, after Kareena Kapoor threw out of the Rakesh Roshan’s ‘Kaho na Pyaar hei’ where Kareena has first opted for Ameesh Patel’s role.
- Kareena Kapoor Khan also had jealous with Deepika Padukone. Deepika Padukone is way junior to Kareena and has become one of the most sought after actresses in Bollywood. This irked Kareena Kapoor Khan and proved her jealousy towards Deepika Padukone in several interviews by mocking Deepika Padukone.
- She also had a rivalry with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, because her older sister Karisma Kapoor was engaged to Abhisheka Bachchan. However, their engagement called off, and Abhishek later tied the knot with Aishwarya. But that’s not the only reason for the differences between them. In an interview to Zoom TV, when the host asked Bebo if she was ready to take on Aishwarya as Golmaal 2 and Action Replayy were releasing the same day, Bebo had said that Golmaal was a brand and people would want to see it first. She also apparently said in an interview to Zoom that Hum Dil Chuke Sanam was first offered to her by Sanjay Leela Bhansali, but she was too young then. That’s when the film apparently went to Ash. Aishwarya was also unceremoniously dropped from Madhur Bhandarkar’s Heroine as she was pregnant at that time and was replaced by KKK. Pretty immature of Kareena considering Ash is a name to reckon with not only in Bollywood but also Hollywood!
Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Lesser known and intersting facts:
- Kareena Kapoor is of the 4th generation of Kapoor family, was born to Sindhi mother, Babita and a Punjabi father, Randhir Kapoor.
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’s birth name was ‘Siddhima’ which given by her grandfather, Raj Kapoor.
- Her name ‘Kareen’ was derived from the novel, Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy.
- Her father Randir Kapoor did not want their both children to go to the film industry which led conflicts between with her father, post this Karishma Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor started living with their mother.
Basic details about Kareena Kapoor Khan:
- Does Kareena Kapoor Khan know cooking? – No.
- Does Kareena Kapoor Khan smoke? – No.
- Does Kareena Kapoor Khan drinks alcohol? – Yes.
- Does Kareena Kapoor Khan go to the gym? – Yes.
- Who is Kareena Kapoor Khan’s first crush? – Akshay Khanne.
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’s husband name is Saif Ali Khan.
- Taimur Ali Khan is the son of Kareena Kapoor Khan. Tamir Ali Khan born on 20 December 2016.
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’ father name is Randir Kapoor.
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’ mother name is Babit.
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’ elder siste name is Karishma Kapoor.
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’ birthday date is 21 September 1980.
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’ age is 40 years.
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’ hometown is Mumbai, Maharstra, India.
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’ mother tongue is Hindi.
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’ debut film was Refugee which released in 2000.
To report a factual error in any of the posts on FilmiFeed.com, please use this form. We endeavor to be promptly responsive in correcting errors in the material published on digital platforms. You can also use the follwoing email to report directly: