Kalyaan Dhev is an Indian actor who predominantly works in the Telugu film industry. He made his big-screen debut in 2018 with Vijetha Telugu movie. He is the son-in-law of the Telugu actor Chiranjeevi. Born on 11 February 1990, Kalyaan Dhev hails from Hyderabad, Telangana, India. As in 2021, Kalyaan Dhev’s age is 30 years. Check below for more deets about the actor. This page will put a light upon the Kalyaan Dhev biography, wiki, age, birthday, family details, affairs, upcoming movies, controversies, rumours, lesser-known facts and more.
Kalyaan Dhev Biography / Trivia:
- Kalyaan Dhev was born to a Telugu speaking family in Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
- Kalyaan Dhev’s father name is NA and Kalyaan Dhev’s mother name is NA.
- He is the son-in-law of the Telugu actor Chiranjeevi and the second husband of Chirajeev’s daughter Sreeja Kanuganti (Chiranjeevi Sreeja).
- He married to Chiranjeev’s daughter Sreeja on 28 March 2016 after she got divorced with her first husband Sirish Bharadwaj. The couple has two daughters, Nivrithi and Navishka.
- Kalyaan Dhev made his big-screen debut in 2018 with Vijetha opposite Malavika Nair directed by Rakesh Shashi Produced by Korrapati Ranganatha Sai.
Kalyaan Dhev Profile:
|Stage Name||Kalyaan Dhev|
|Real Name||Kalyaan Dhev|
|Debut||Telugu film: Vijeata (2018)|
|Birthday||11 February 1990|
|Birthplace||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Hometown||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
|Current City||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
Relationships & More
|Spouse / Wife||Sreeja Kanuganti|
|Children||Navishka, Nivrithi (Daughters)|
Educational & Qualification
Kalyaan Dhev’s Rumours / Controversies
- 👉 🙅
Tags: Kalyaan Dhev, Kalyaan Dhev wiki, Kalyaan Dhev bio, Kalyaan Dhev news, Kalyaan Dhev photos, Who is Kalyaan Dhev, Shetty Shetty biography, Kalyaan Dhev Photos
To report a factual error in any of the posts on FilmiFeed.com, please use this form. We endeavor to be promptly responsive in correcting errors in the material published on digital platforms. You can also use the follwoing email to report directly: