The Canadian freestyle skier Justine Dufour-Lapointe became the youngest Olympian to win a gold medal in her sport when she brought home the title at the 2014 Games. Her victory made her the youngest Olympian ever to earn a gold medal in her sport. One year later, she competed at the World Championships and won gold in the moguls event as well as silver in the dual moguls event. Born on March 25, 1994, Justine Dufour-Lapointe hails from Montreal, Canada. As in 2023, Justine Dufour-Lapointe's age is 29 years. Check below for more deets about Justine Dufour-Lapointe. This page will put a light upon the Justine Dufour-Lapointe bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Justine Dufour-Lapointe Profile:
|Stage Name||Justine Dufour-Lapointe|
|Real Name||Justine Dufour-Lapointe|
|Birthday||March 25, 1994|
|Hometown||Montreal, Montreal, Canada|
Justine Dufour-Lapointe Family
Family and Personal Life
Justine Dufour-Lapointe‘ father’s name is Not Available and Justine Dufour-Lapointe‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Justine Dufour-Lapointe Trivia
- Justine Dufour-Lapointe was born in Montreal, Canada.
- Justine Dufour-Lapointe’s birth sign is Aries.
- She made her debut in the sport during the 2010-2011 season of the FIS Freestyle Skiing World Cup. She also established a new age record there when, at the age of 16, she triumphed in a moguls competition that was part of the FIS World Cup.
- At the Winter Olympics in 2018, she competed in the moguls event and received a silver medal.
- She spent her childhood in the Canadian city of Montreal. Both of her sisters, Maxime and Chloe, are skiers in their own right. They were Canada’s representatives at the 2014 Games in their respective sports.