Justin Bieber is a Canadian singer who is famous for his ability to blend several styles of music together and for his global impact on contemporary popular music. His rise to stardom began with the massive success of his 2010 YouTube single “Baby,” which quickly became a global sensation. Born on March 1, 1994, Justin Bieber hails from Ontario, Canada. As in 2023, Justin Bieber's age is 29 years. Check below for more deets about Justin Bieber. This page will put a light upon the Justin Bieber bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Justin Bieber Profile:
|Stage Name||Justin Bieber|
|Real Name||Justin Drew Bieber|
|Birthday||March 1, 1994|
|Hometown||London, Ontario, Canada|
|Parents||Father: Jeremy Jack Bieber|
|Mother: Pattie Mallette|
|Sibling(s)||Brother(s): Not Available|
|Sister(s): Not Available|
Family and Personal Life
Justin Bieber‘ father’s name is Jeremy Jack Bieber and Justin Bieber‘ mother’s name is Pattie Mallette. His mother was 18 when Bieber was born and split up not long after his birth. He has three younger half-siblings. In December 2010, he entered into an on-and-off relationship with singer Selena Gomez. However, things took a turn when he got engaged to Hailey Bieber in July 2018. Only two months after the engagement, the couple secretly married.
- Justin Bieber was born in Ontario, Canada at St. Joseph’s Hospital. He was raised in Stratford.
- Justin Bieber’s birth sign is Pisces.
- He attended a French-language immersion elementary school in Stratford, the Jeanne Sauvé Catholic School.
- During his youth, he had a passion for singing, which he kept to himself while also being involved in activities like chess, soccer, and hockey.
- In 2007, Justin decided to share his singing talent with the world and uploaded a cover of Ne-Yo’s “So Sick” to YouTube.
- He is famous for his ability to blend several styles of music together and for his global impact on contemporary popular music.
- Justin’s rise to stardom began with the massive success of his 2010 YouTube single “Baby,” which quickly became a global sensation.
- His debut album, “My World 2.0,” achieved remarkable success by debuting at the top spot on the U.S. Billboard 200 chart, and it went on to sell over five million copies worldwide, cementing his position as a prominent artist in the music industry.
- Following this breakthrough, his subsequent three studio albums also achieved great commercial success, debuting at number one on the U.S. Billboard 200 chart, solidifying his status as one of the world’s best-selling music artists.
- His album “My World 2.0” received critical acclaim and recognition, as it was nominated for a Grammy Award in the category of Best Pop Vocal Album in 2011.
- The following year, in 2012, he was honored with the prestigious Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Medal.
- Time named Bieber one of the 100 most influential people in the world in 2011, and he was included on Forbes’ list of the top ten most powerful celebrities in 2011, 2012, and 2013.
- Justin’s remarkable achievements and popularity have made him a global icon and a significant influence on the contemporary music scene.
- He has earned more than 293M+ followers on his @justinbieber named Instagram account.