Julio Cortazar is a writer of novels, short stories, and essays who was born in Belgium and raised in Argentina. He is best known for his involvement with the literary group known as the Latin American Boom. His novels Rayuela, Los Premios, and Book of Manuel are primarily responsible for his widespread recognition. Julio Cortazar was born on August 26, 1914 in Brussels, Belgium. Julio Cortazar died on February 12, 1984 at the age of 69 years in Belgium. Check below for more deets about Julio Cortazar. This page will put a light upon the Julio Cortazar bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Julio Cortazar Profile:
|Stage Name||Julio Cortazar|
|Real Name||Julio Cortazar|
|Birthday||August 26, 1914|
|Death||Died on February 12, 1984 (39 years ago) (Age: 69 years) in Belgium|
|Hometown||Brussels, Brussels, Belgium|
Julio Cortazar Family
Family and Personal Life
Julio Cortazar‘ father’s name is Not Available and Julio Cortazar‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Julio Cortazar Trivia
- Julio Cortazar was born in Brussels, Belgium.
- Julio Cortazar’s birth sign is Virgo.
- After beginning his career as a teacher in a primary school, he went on to complete his education at the University of Buenos Aires, where he majored in philosophy and studied languages. After that, in 1973, he published his debut novel, which was titled Book of Manuel.
- In addition to the novels, short stories, and poetry that he has written, he is known for publishing a graphic novel in 1975 titled Fantomas Against the Multinational Vampires. This book brought him a great deal of notoriety.
- Although he was born in Ixelles, which is located in the city of Brussels, Belgium, both of his parents were citizens of Argentina.