The Phoenix Suns selected him fourth overall in the 2017 NBA Draft. He attended the University of Kansas for one year and helped the Jayhawks reach the Elite Eight of the NCAA Tournament in 2016-17. Born on February 10, 1997, Josh Jackson hails from California, United States. As in 2023, Josh Jackson's age is 26 years. Check below for more deets about Josh Jackson. This page will put a light upon the Josh Jackson bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Josh Jackson Profile:
|Stage Name||Josh Jackson|
|Real Name||Josh Jackson|
|Birthday||February 10, 1997|
|Birthplace||California, United States|
|Hometown||San Diego, California, United States|
Josh Jackson Family
Family and Personal Life
Josh Jackson‘ father’s name is Not Available and Josh Jackson‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Josh Jackson Trivia
- Josh Jackson was born in California, United States.
- Josh Jackson’s birth sign is Aquarius.
- A forward who was chosen by the Phoenix Suns with the fourth overall pick in the NBA Draft in 2017. He spent one year playing collegiate basketball for the University of Kansas, where he was a member of the Jayhawks team that advanced to the Elite Eight of the NCAA Tournament in 201617.
- He spent his freshman and sophomore years of high school playing basketball at Consortium College Prep in Michigan. As a sophomore, he led the team to win the state championship. After that, he continued his secondary education by enrolling at Justin-Siena High School for his junior and senior years.
- As a senior, he was selected as a McDonald’s All-American, and he went on to participate in the McDonald’s All-American game, in which he was honoured as a co-most valuable player. He competed in the FIBA Under-17 and Under-19 Championships and came away with gold in both.,
- On Instagram, Josh Jackson can be found posting under the handle @josh_j11, and has garnered a total of more than 247911 followers on the platform.