Joseph Franklin Rutherford was born and raised in the United States. This religious leader, lawyer, and author served as the president of the Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania. He is remembered for developing much of the doctrine as well as the organisational and educational protocol of the Jehovah’s Witnesses religious group. He is also remembered for writing several books. Joseph Franklin Rutherford was born on November 8, 1869 in Missouri, United States. Joseph Franklin Rutherford died on January 8, 1942 at the age of 72 years in United States. Check below for more deets about Joseph Franklin Rutherford. This page will put a light upon the Joseph Franklin Rutherford bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Joseph Franklin Rutherford Profile:
|Stage Name||Joseph Franklin Rutherford|
|Real Name||Joseph Franklin Rutherford|
|Birthday||November 8, 1869|
|Death||Died on January 8, 1942 (81 years ago) (Age: 72 years) in United States|
|Birthplace||Missouri, United States|
|Hometown||Missouri, Missouri, United States|
Joseph Franklin Rutherford Family
Family and Personal Life
Joseph Franklin Rutherford‘ father’s name is Not Available and Joseph Franklin Rutherford‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Joseph Franklin Rutherford Trivia
- Joseph Franklin Rutherford was born in Missouri, United States.
- Joseph Franklin Rutherford’s birth sign is Scorpio.
- After working his way through law school on his own dime and serving as an intern for a judge, he first worked as a prosecutor in Boonville, Missouri, and then went on to become a judge in the Missouri Circuit Court.
- The power of government and conventional religious organisations was called into question in his best-selling book, The Finished Mystery, which resulted in his being charged for violating the Espionage Act of 1917.
- He was born into a farming family that was Baptist in Missouri, where he grew up. His marriage to Mary Malcolm Fetzer produced a son of the same name. His name was Malcolm.