Johnny Lopez is a native of the United States. Also known as Juan Angel, he is the youngest son of the late singer Jenni Rivera. Lopez is also known by his birth name, Johnny. Before his account was taken down, he had amassed over 500,000 followers on Instagram, making him a veritable celebrity on social media. When he was only 8 years old, his father passed away unexpectedly. Born on February 5, 2001, Johnny Lopez hails from New York, United States. As in 2023, Johnny Lopez's age is 22 years. Check below for more deets about Johnny Lopez. This page will put a light upon the Johnny Lopez bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Johnny Lopez Profile:
|Stage Name||Johnny Lopez|
|Real Name||Johnny Lopez|
|Birthday||February 5, 2001|
|Birthplace||New York, United States|
|Hometown||New York, New York, United States|
Johnny Lopez Family
Family and Personal Life
Johnny Lopez‘ father’s name is Not Available and Johnny Lopez‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Johnny Lopez Trivia
- Johnny Lopez was born in New York, United States.
- Johnny Lopez’s birth sign is Aquarius.
- Her mother was married to José Trinidad Marn at the beginning of her marriages. However, as a result of the physical and mental violence, they got a divorce in 1992. The next year, in 1997, she wed his father.
- On the television shows The Riveras and I Love Jenni, he made appearances with other members of his family. Juan Angel Lopez Rivera is his full name. His last name is Rivera.
- Juan was the name of his departed father. He is the fifth and last kid, coming in after his older siblings Chiquis, Jenicka, Jacquie, and Michael. He is the youngest. Between the years 2017 and 2019, he dated the influential Joaqun Navarro.