Mob boss John Vitale Criminal is a Sicilian-American American who is renowned for being a member of the prominent St. Louis criminal family. Criminal was born in the United States. During the period that he spent working with the gang, he was accused of committing a number of different crimes, including assault and the trafficking of guns over state borders. John Vitale Criminal was born on May 17, 1909 in Mississippi, United States. John Vitale Criminal died on June 5, 1982 at the age of 73 years in United States. Check below for more deets about John Vitale Criminal. This page will put a light upon the John Vitale Criminal bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
John Vitale Criminal Profile:
|Stage Name||John Vitale Criminal|
|Real Name||John Vitale Criminal|
|Birthday||May 17, 1909|
|Death||Died on June 5, 1982 (41 years ago) (Age: 73 years) in United States|
|Birthplace||Mississippi, United States|
|Hometown||Mississippi, Mississippi, United States|
John Vitale Criminal Family
Family and Personal Life
John Vitale Criminal‘ father’s name is Not Available and John Vitale Criminal‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
John Vitale Criminal Trivia
- John Vitale Criminal was born in Mississippi, United States.
- John Vitale Criminal’s birth sign is Taurus.
- During the Great Depression, he supported his family by working as an usher at the Ambassador Theater.
- In 1981, he was taken into custody for having thirty thousand dollars on his person.
- In 1929, he tied the knot with Fara Marie Sharamitaro, and the couple went on to have four children together.