John McCook is an American actor who has been on both The Young and the Restless (where he played Lance Prentiss from 1976 to 1980) and The Bold and the Beautiful (where he has played Eric Forrester since 1978). Born on June 20, 1944, John McCook hails from Ventura, United States. As in 2023, John McCook's age is 79 years. Check below for more deets about John McCook. This page will put a light upon the John McCook bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
John McCook Profile:
|Stage Name||John McCook|
|Real Name||John McCook|
|Profession(s)||Soap Opera Actor,|
|Birthday||June 20, 1944|
|Birthplace||Ventura, United States|
|Hometown||Ventura, California, United States|
John McCook Family
Family and Personal Life
John McCook‘ father’s name is Not Available and John McCook‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
John McCook Trivia
- John McCook was born in Ventura, United States.
- John McCook’s birth sign is Gemini.
- He attended Long Beach State University and made his TV debut as Jim Kinney on No Time For Sergeants in 1964.
- In one moment from the episode of Magnum P.I. he appeared dressed as Charlie Chaplin since the setting was a costume party.
- In 1980, he wed fellow actress Laurette Spang, and in 1990, the couple had a daughter they called Molly, who also went on to have a career in the entertainment industry.