John Leventhal is a native of the United States. This composer and music producer is responsible for the creation of more than one hundred songs and has collaborated with singers such as Rosanne Cash, Michelle Branch, Loudon Wainwright, Willie Nelson, and Emmylou Harris. He was awarded a Grammy in 1998 for his work as a songwriter and producer on the popular song “Sunny Came Home” performed by Shawn Colvin. Born on December 18, 1952, John Leventhal hails from New York, United States. As in 2023, John Leventhal's age is 71 years. Check below for more deets about John Leventhal. This page will put a light upon the John Leventhal bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
John Leventhal Profile:
|Stage Name||John Leventhal|
|Real Name||John Leventhal|
|Birthday||December 18, 1952|
|Birthplace||New York, United States|
|Hometown||New York, New York, United States|
John Leventhal Family
Family and Personal Life
John Leventhal‘ father’s name is Not Available and John Leventhal‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
John Leventhal Trivia
- John Leventhal was born in New York, United States.
- John Leventhal’s birth sign is Sagittarius.
- He became famous after producing Shawn Colvin’s critically praised studio album, Steady On, which was released in 1989.
- Thousand Roads was David Crosby’s third solo recording, and he was the producer of that album.
- He wed the singer Rosanne Cash, who is also known as Johnny Cash’s daughter; the Cash family brought up their offspring mostly in New York City.