John Knowles is a native of the United States. He was an American novelist who worked in the 20th century, and his most well-known work is the book A Separate Peace, which he published in 1959. He was the recipient of two awards from the National Institute of Arts and Letters: the William Faulkner Award as well as the Rosenthal Award. John Knowles was born on September 16, 1926 in Fairmont, United States. John Knowles died on November 29, 2001 at the age of 75 years in United States. Check below for more deets about John Knowles. This page will put a light upon the John Knowles bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
John Knowles Profile:
|Stage Name||John Knowles|
|Real Name||John Knowles|
|Birthday||September 16, 1926|
|Death||Died on November 29, 2001 (22 years ago) (Age: 75 years) in United States|
|Birthplace||Fairmont, United States|
|Hometown||Fairmont, West Virginia, United States|
John Knowles Family
Family and Personal Life
John Knowles‘ father’s name is Not Available and John Knowles‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
John Knowles Trivia
- John Knowles was born in Fairmont, United States.
- John Knowles’s birth sign is Virgo.
- In 1949, he received his degree from Yale University. He was a member of the United States Army Air Forces and participated during World War II.
- The events that transpired during his time as a student at the illustrious Phillips Exeter Academy served as the inspiration for his book, A Separate Peace.
- His wedding to Beth Anne Dyment Hughes took place while he was just nineteen years old.