John Key is a prominent New Zealand politician who served as the country’s 38th prime minister and was the leader of the New Zealand National Party. Key is a native of New Zealand. He was in charge of bringing New Zealand’s military back from Afghanistan, where they had been fighting in. Born on August 9, 1961, John Key hails from Auckland, New Zealand. As in 2023, John Key's age is 62 years. Check below for more deets about John Key. This page will put a light upon the John Key bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
John Key Profile:
|Stage Name||John Key|
|Real Name||John Key|
|Birthday||August 9, 1961|
|Birthplace||Auckland, New Zealand|
|Hometown||Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand|
John Key Family
Family and Personal Life
John Key‘ father’s name is Not Available and John Key‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
John Key Trivia
- John Key was born in Auckland, New Zealand.
- John Key’s birth sign is Leo.
- He attended the University of Canterbury for his education and received a Bachelor of Commerce degree from that institution in 1981.
- He claims to be an agnostic despite the fact that he attends church on a regular basis.
- In 1984, he wed the woman who would become his wife, Bronagh, and they went on to have two children, one of them is DJ Max Key.