John Gregory Dunne is a native of the United States. His older brother, Dominick Dunne, is also a writer, and he is noted for his novels, screenplays, and works of literary criticism. Dominick Dunne is his younger brother. Fictional works such as “Nothing Lost” and “Dutch Shea, Jr.” are his creations. John Gregory Dunne was born on May 25, 1932 in Connecticut, United States. John Gregory Dunne died on December 30, 2003 at the age of 71 years in United States. Check below for more deets about John Gregory Dunne. This page will put a light upon the John Gregory Dunne bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
John Gregory Dunne Profile:
|Stage Name||John Gregory Dunne|
|Real Name||John Gregory Dunne|
|Birthday||May 25, 1932|
|Death||Died on December 30, 2003 (19 years ago) (Age: 71 years) in United States|
|Birthplace||Connecticut, United States|
|Hometown||Connecticut, Connecticut, United States|
John Gregory Dunne Family
Family and Personal Life
John Gregory Dunne‘ father’s name is Not Available and John Gregory Dunne‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
John Gregory Dunne Trivia
- John Gregory Dunne was born in Connecticut, United States.
- John Gregory Dunne’s birth sign is Gemini.
- In the middle of the 1950s, he received his degree from Princeton University. While he was working at Vogue, where Joan Didion was employed as an editor, he had the opportunity to meet the woman who would later become his wife.
- True Confessions, a film released in 1981, was based on a script he created.
- Up to the time of his death, he stayed married to the novelist Joan Didion. Quintana Roo Dunne was the couple’s only child to be born via adoption.