John Forbes Nash is an American mathematician who is most known for his contributions to the field of game theory. He was the protagonist of the film A Beautiful Mind, which won the Academy Award for Best Picture in 2001. During the latter years of his life, he is reported to have suffered from a period of mental instability that finally led to a diagnosis of paranoid schizophrenia. In 1994, he was awarded a part of the Nobel Memorial Prize in Economic Sciences. John Forbes Nash was born on June 13, 1928 in West Virginia, United States. John Forbes Nash died on May 23, 2015 at the age of 87 years in United States. Check below for more deets about John Forbes Nash. This page will put a light upon the John Forbes Nash bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
John Forbes Nash Profile:
|Stage Name||John Forbes Nash|
|Real Name||John Forbes Nash|
|Birthday||June 13, 1928|
|Death||Died on May 23, 2015 (8 years ago) (Age: 87 years) in United States|
|Birthplace||West Virginia, United States|
|Hometown||West Virginia, West Virginia, United States|
John Forbes Nash Family
Family and Personal Life
John Forbes Nash‘ father’s name is Not Available and John Forbes Nash‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
John Forbes Nash Trivia
- John Forbes Nash was born in West Virginia, United States.
- John Forbes Nash’s birth sign is Gemini.
- In 1950, he completed a non-cooperative games dissertation that was 28 pages long in order to get his PhD from Princeton.
- He sought treatment and discovered coping mechanisms for his mental illness, and in 1978, he was awarded the John von Neumann Theory Prize in recognition of his outstanding contributions to the field of theoretical physics.
- He married Alicia Lopez-Harrison de Lardé, a naturalised U.S. citizen from El Salvador, in 1957. They had previously been married in 1963 but had reconciled and remarried in 2001. Both of his sons, John Charles Martin and John David Stier, were named after him.