John Dye is a native of the United States and is most known for his performance as Andrew, the angel of death, in the drama television series Touched by an Angel on CBS. John Dye was born on January 31, 1963 in Amory, United States. John Dye died on January 10, 2011 at the age of 47 years in United States. Check below for more deets about John Dye. This page will put a light upon the John Dye bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
John Dye Profile:
|Stage Name||John Dye|
|Real Name||John Dye|
|Birthday||January 31, 1963|
|Death||Died on January 10, 2011 (12 years ago) (Age: 47 years) in United States|
|Birthplace||Amory, United States|
|Hometown||Amory, Mississippi, United States|
John Dye Family
Family and Personal Life
John Dye‘ father’s name is Not Available and John Dye‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
John Dye Trivia
- John Dye was born in Amory, United States.
- John Dye’s birth sign is Aquarius.
- His first experience with acting was in a performance of The Sound of Music put on by a high school in his hometown. He was cast as one of the von Trapp children.
- It was initially planned for him to appear on the show Touched by an Angel just occasionally, but the producers were so impressed with his acting that they decided to make him a regular.
- His parents, James and Lynn Dye, were both furniture makers, and he was the third of their three boys to be born in Amory, Mississippi.