John C. Baez is a mathematician and theoretical physicist from the United States. He is best known for his contributions to the field of loop quantum gravity, and he has taught mathematics at the University of California, Riverside. In addition to that, he is the one who started the well-known mathematics blogs Azimuth and n-Category Cafe. Born on June 12, 1961, John C. Baez hails from California, United States. As in 2023, John C. Baez's age is 62 years. Check below for more deets about John C. Baez. This page will put a light upon the John C. Baez bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
John C. Baez Profile:
|Stage Name||John C. Baez|
|Real Name||John C. Baez|
|Birthday||June 12, 1961|
|Birthplace||California, United States|
|Hometown||California, California, United States|
John C. Baez Family
Family and Personal Life
John C. Baez‘ father’s name is Not Available and John C. Baez‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
John C. Baez Trivia
- John C. Baez was born in California, United States.
- John C. Baez’s birth sign is Gemini.
- He received his education at Princeton University, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and Yale University. He was born in San Francisco, which is located in the state of California. In 1989, he became an instructor at the University of California, Riverside.
- He is the brains behind the semi-humorous “crackpot index,” a rating system that assigns a numerical value to the scientific assertions made by those whose trustworthiness is in doubt.
- He wed Lisa Raphals, a professor of Comparative Literature and Chinese at the university. His uncle, Albert Baez, is a renowned physicist.