Progressive rock musician best known for his keyboard work with Umphrey’s McGee. He has performed at some of the country’s most prestigious concert venues, including Red Rocks Amphitheater and Bonnaroo. Born on January 12, 1975, Joel Cummins hails from Illinois, United States. As in 2023, Joel Cummins's age is 48 years. Check below for more deets about Joel Cummins. This page will put a light upon the Joel Cummins bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Joel Cummins Profile:
|Stage Name||Joel Cummins|
|Real Name||Joel Cummins|
|Birthday||January 12, 1975|
|Birthplace||Illinois, United States|
|Hometown||La Grange, Illinois, United States|
Joel Cummins Family
Family and Personal Life
Joel Cummins‘ father’s name is Not Available and Joel Cummins‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Joel Cummins Trivia
- Joel Cummins was born in Illinois, United States.
- Joel Cummins’s birth sign is Capricorn.
- Keyboardist for the progressive rock band Umphrey’s McGee, where he first gained widespread recognition as a musician. He has given performances at some of the most prestigious musical venues in the country, such as the Red Rocks Amphitheater and Bonnaroo.
- He participated in the marching band at the University of Notre Dame for a while.
- Common Sense was the name of an album that he published in 2001 that included keyboard-based music.,
- On Instagram, Joel Cummins can be found posting under the handle @umphreysmcgee, and has garnered a total of more than 125321 followers on the platform.