Jiiva is an Indian film actor, producer and philanthropist who predominantly works in the Tamil cinema, as well as few films in Malayalam and Hindi. He is the youngest son of film producer R. B. Choudary. He began his career as a child actor in 1991 in films produced by his father. He made his debut as a lead actor in his father’s 50th production, Aasai Aasaiyai (2003). Jiiva’s real name is Amar B. Choudary. Born on 4 January 1984, Jiiva hails from Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. As in 2021, Jiiva’s age is 37 years. Check below for more deets about the actor. This page will put a light upon the Jiiva biography, wiki, age, birthday, family details, affairs, upcoming movies, controversies, rumours, lesser-known facts and more.
Jiiva Biography / Trivia:
- Jiiva was born in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India.
- Jiiva’s father name is R.B. Choudary (Film Producer) and Jiiva’s mother name is Mahjabeen. He has three brothers Suresh Choudary (Co-producer of Super Good Films), Jeevan Choudary (Entrepreneur of Steel Company), and Jithan Ramesh (Ramesh Choudary, Actor)
- Jiiva got married to Supriya on 21 November 2007. The couple has one son, Sparsha Choudary.
- He began his career as a child actor in 1991 in films produced by his father.
- He made his debut as a lead actor in his father’s 50th production, Aasai Aasaiyai (2003). After Sivaji Ganesan, Jiiva is the only Tamil actor to have been awarded at the Cyprus International Film Festival for his performance in the film Raam (2005). And also he is the second actor who received an International Award after actor late Sivaji Ganesan.
- n 2011, he announced that he and his brother Jithan Ramesh (Actor) will start a film production company called Spiral Dreams for promoting new directors like his father.
- He started a chaat restaurant called One MB along with his friend Ajay in T Nagar, Chennai
- He judged the STAR Vijay’s famous dance reality show Jodi Number One Season 3 along with Sangeetha Krish and Aishwarya Rajinikanth Dhanush.
- He was also a judge on Astro’s Yuttha Media All-Stars Grand Finals in Malaysia.
- His Malayalam debut in 2006 with ‘Keerthi Chakra’ and his Bollywood debut in 2020 with ’83’.
|Real Name||Amar B. Choudary|
|Profession(s)||Actor, Producer, Philanthropist|
|Birthday||4 January 1984|
|Birthplace||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Hometown||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Current City||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Parents||Father: R.B. Choudary (Film Producer)|
Relationships & More
|Girlfriend/Affairs||Supriya (Childhood friend, Interior Designer)|
|Spouse / Wife||Supriya|
|Children||Sparsha Choudary (Son)|
Educational & Qualification
|School||Adarsh Senior Secondary School, T Nagar, Chennai|
|Eduction||Multimedia Graphics course|
Jiiva’s Rumours / Controversies
- 👉 🙅
Tags: Jiiva, Jiiva wiki, Jiiva bio, Jiiva news, Jiiva photos, Who is Jiiva, Shetty Shetty biography, Jiiva Photos
To report a factual error in any of the posts on FilmiFeed.com, please use this form. We endeavor to be promptly responsive in correcting errors in the material published on digital platforms. You can also use the follwoing email to report directly: