Jerry Reed is a popular Country singer from the United States who is best known for his hit song “Yes, Mr. Peters.” In addition to that, he was in over a dozen different movies. Jerry Reed was born on March 20, 1937 in Atlanta, United States. Jerry Reed died on September 1, 2008 at the age of 71 years in United States. Check below for more deets about Jerry Reed. This page will put a light upon the Jerry Reed bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Jerry Reed Profile:
|Stage Name||Jerry Reed|
|Real Name||Jerry Reed|
|Birthday||March 20, 1937|
|Death||Died on September 1, 2008 (15 years ago) (Age: 71 years) in United States|
|Birthplace||Atlanta, United States|
|Hometown||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
Jerry Reed Family
Family and Personal Life
Jerry Reed‘ father’s name is Not Available and Jerry Reed‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Jerry Reed Trivia
- Jerry Reed was born in Atlanta, United States.
- Jerry Reed’s birth sign is Pisces.
- At the age of 18, he issued his debut studio album, which was titled If the Good Lord’s Willing and the Creek Don’t Rise.
- He penned the song “East Bound and Down,” which was featured in the successful film “Smokey and the Bandit” from 1977, in which he also starred. The song was used as the film’s theme song.
- When he was a young child, his parents got a divorce. The majority of the subsequent seven years were spent by both he and his sister living in foster care and orphanages. From 1959 until their divorce in 2008, he was married to Priscilla Mitchell.