Jean M. Auel is a native of the United States. She is an American author whose works have together sold about fifty million copies, but she is most well-known for the Earth’s Children series, which is a collection of novels that are set in Europe during the ancient era. The Clan of the Cave Bear, the first book in the wildly successful series, is now available to see in movie form. Born on February 18, 1936, Jean M. Auel hails from Chicago, United States. As in 2023, Jean M. Auel's age is 87 years. Check below for more deets about Jean M. Auel. This page will put a light upon the Jean M. Auel bio, wiki, age, birthday, family details, dating, trivia, photos, lesser-known facts, and more.
Jean M. Auel Profile:
|Stage Name||Jean M. Auel|
|Real Name||Jean M. Auel|
|Birthday||February 18, 1936|
|Birthplace||Chicago, United States|
|Hometown||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
Jean M. Auel Family
Family and Personal Life
Jean M. Auel‘ father’s name is Not Available and Jean M. Auel‘ mother’s name is Not Available.
Jean M. Auel Trivia
- Jean M. Auel was born in Chicago, United States.
- Jean M. Auel’s birth sign is Aquarius.
- In 1976, she received her Master of Business Administration from the University of Portland. In 1980, she released the first book in the Earth’s Children series that she had written.
- She was recognised with a nomination for outstanding debut book from the American Booksellers Association.
- She came from a family of Finnish ancestry and was born in the city of Chicago, Illinois. She has five children with her husband, Ray Bernard Auel, and they are all adults now.