Jayasurya (Jayasurya Maradu) is an Indian actor, film producer, distributor, playback singer, and impressionist, who works in the Malayalam film industry. He has appeared in more than 100 films and has won several awards, including a National Film Award, two Kerala State Film Awards, a Filmfare Awards South for acting and Best actor at the Cincinnati Film Festival held in Cincinnati, USA. Jayasurya has also appeared in a few Tamil films.
|Real Name||Jayasurya Maradu|
|Birthday||31 August 1978|
|Current City||Kochi, Kerala, India|
|School||St. George U. P. School, Government Sanskrit High School|
|College||All Saints College|
|Eduction||Bachelor of Commerce|
|Debut film||Film: Oomapenninu Uriyada Payyan
TV: Cinema Chirimaa
|Hobbies & Interest||Travelling, Watching movies, reading|
Early Life and Careers:
Jayasurya was born on 31 August 1978 to a Malayalam speaking family in Thrippunithura, Kerala. As of now, Jayasurya’s age is 42 years. He is the son of Mani and Thankam. He had his primary education from St. George U. P. School, Chambakkara and Government Sanskrit High School, Tripunithura. He pursued Bachelor of Commerce degree at All Saints College. After studies, he joined mimicry troupes like Crown of Cochin and Kottayam Nazir’s Cochin Discovery.
On 25 January 2004, he got married to his longtime girlfriend Saritha. The couple has two children, Adwaith and Veda.
He started his career as an anchor in Malayalam television which includes Jagathy Vs Jagathy in Kairali TV and Fun-Day Jokepot in Cochin ACV. He also dubbed for many characters in serials. He also played minor roles in films including the comedy artist in Aparanmar Nagarathil. He entered the Malayalam film industry through the movie Oomappenninu Uriyadappayyan, directed by Vinayan in 2002. He then acted in Pranaya Mani Thooval and Kattu Chembakam. In 2003, he acted in one of the lead roles in Swapnakkoodu alongside Prithviraj Sukumaran and Kunchacko Boban.
As a producer, his debut venture was the movie Punyalan Agarbattis (2013). Jayasurya debuted as a singer in movies in Immini Nalloraal (2005) by singing the song called “Komalavali” composed by M. Jayachandran. He has recorded a devotional song album at Vani Studio, Kochi. The album, ‘Krishnakavyam’, is produced by Goodluck Audios.
Jayasurya’s Lesser Known Facts / Rumors/ Controversies
- In his film, ‘Beautiful’, he played the role of a person with paraplegia, the role was well received by audiences and critics alike, all were saying he has shown the best performance till date, he was one of the main contenders for best actor nominations for several films.
- He told about how he came to met his wife, Saritha, he said, “A few years back, her grandmother spoke to me on the phone-in programme. She also introduced me to all members of her family, following which we came closer and decided to get married”.
- The actor lost more than 10 kilos for his film ‘ Apothecary’, and critics and the audience immensely praised his portrayal of the character.
- He has received various honours such as National Films Award (2016), Kerala State Film Award, Asianet Film Award for Best Villain Role, Asianet Film Award for Best Star Pair and IIFA Utsavam Award for Best Performance in A Negative Role – Malayalam and many more.
- Jayasurya debuted as a singer in movies in Immini Nalloraal (2005) by singing the song called “Komalavali” composed by M. Jayachandran. He has recorded a devotional song album at Vani Studio, Kochi. The album, ‘Krishnakavyam’, is produced by Goodluck Audios.
- As a producer, his debut venture was the movie Punyalan Agarbattis (2013).
Additional information about Jayasurya
- Does Jayasurya know cooking? – No.
- Does Jayasurya smoke? – Not known.
- Does Jayasurya drinks alcohol? – Not known.
- Does Jayasurya go to the gym? – Yes.
- Who is Jayasurya’s girlfriend ( Jayasurya’s lover)? – Not known.
- Who is Jayasurya’s wife? – Saritha.
- Jayasurya’s shoe size is 9.
- Jayasurya’s height is 5’7″
- Jayasurya’ mother tongue is Malayalam
- Jayasurya’ father name is Mani.
- Jayasurya’ mother name is Thankam.
- Jayasurya’ birthday date is 31 August 1978.
- Jayasurya’ age is 42 years
- Jayasurya’ hometown is Kochi, Kerala.
Tags: Jayasurya wiki, Jayasurya biography, Jayasurya age, Jayasurya bio, Jayasurya biodata, Jayasurya personal info, Jayasurya filmography, Jayasurya girlfriend, Jayasurya lover, Jayasurya family, Jayasurya mother, Jayasurya father, Jayasurya sister, Jayasurya wife, Jayasurya brother, Jayasurya spouse, Jayasurya height, Jayasurya facebook, Jayasurya instagram, Jayasurya twitter, Jayasurya linkedin, Jayasurya snapchat, Jayasurya tiktok, Jayasurya phone number, Jayasurya mobile number, Jayasurya email, Jayasurya actor, Jayasurya, Jayasurya upcoming movies, Jayasurya movie list, Jayasurya birthday, Jayasurya home address
To report a factual error in any of the posts on FilmiFeed.com, please use this form. We endeavor to be promptly responsive in correcting errors in the material published on digital platforms. You can also use the follwoing email to report directly: