Jasmine Armstrong is one of the participants in Big Brother Sweden season 8. Jasmine works as a shop salesman and teacher substitute. Born on 14 September 1993, Jasmine Armstrong hails from England. As in 2021, Jasmine Armstrong’s age is 27 years. Check below for more deets about the Jasmine Armstrong. This page will put a light upon the Jasmine Armstrong biography, wiki, age, birthday, family details, affairs, upcoming movies, controversies, rumours, lesser-known facts and more.
Jasmine Armstrong Profile:
|Stage Name||Jasmine Armstrong|
|Real Name||Jasmine Armstrong|
|Profession(s)||Shop seller and Substitute teacher|
|Debut||TV: Big Brother Sverige season 8 (2020)|
|Birthday||14 September 1993|
|Current City||Gothenburg, Sweden|
|Parents||Father: Johan Eriksson|
Relationships & More
|Spouse / Husband||Unmarried|
Educational & Qualification
Jasmine Armstrong Trivia:
- Jasmine Armstrong was born in England. Her family relocated to Sweden when she was 2 years old.
- She describes herself as extremely spontaneous, with sarcastic humour.
- Jasmine Armstrong’s father name is Johan Eriksson and Jasmine Armstrong’s mother name is Chris.
- On the professional front, she works as a shop saleswoman and substitutes teacher.
- She is one of the housemates in Big Brother Sverige 2020 (Big Brother Sweden season 8).
- Jasmine Armstrong’ födelsedag (födelsedatum) 14 September 1993.
- A partir de 2021, Jasmine Armstrong’ ålder (komma att åldras) 27 år gammal.
Tags: Jasmine Armstrong, Jasmine Armstrong Big Brother Sweden, Jasmine Armstrong wiki, Jasmine Armstrong Big Brother Sweden 8, Jasmine Armstrong Big Brother Sverige, Jasmine Armstrong bio, Jasmine Armstrong photos, Jasmine Armstrong news, Who is Jasmine Armstrong, Jasmine Armstrong biography, Jasmine Armstrong Photos, Jasmine Armstrong biografi, Jasmine Armstrong ålder, Jasmine Armstrong födelsedag, Jasmine Armstrong pojkvän, Jasmine Armstrong BBSe
To report a factual error in any of the posts on FilmiFeed.com, please use this form. We endeavor to be promptly responsive in correcting errors in the material published on digital platforms. You can also use the follwoing email to report directly: